Sep 4, 2013

Book News!

Break open the bubbly! A new book! A new book!

So happy to share with you guys that a good friend and I are writing a New Adult Contemporary Romance together. For those of you who don’t know what NA is, it’s like YA but a little edgier/sexier, and centered on characters who are college-aged. The book will fall under a pseudonym, as we’re coauthoring and as it’s in a different genre. The official announcement went out today (see below.) SUPER excited for you guys to read it. It’s been a blast to write!

I’m still writing YA as myself. I hope to have news of the YA fantasy series I’m working on soon as well.

The announcement:

Lorin Oberweger and Veronica Rossi writing as Noelle August’s BOOMERANG, pitched as THE HANGOVER meets THE INTERNSHIP, set in an online dating service that aims to be Match.com for millennials on the rebound, to Tessa Woodward at William Morrow, in a three book deal, in a pre-empt, for publication in 2014, by Adams Literary on behalf of Wildcard Storymakers (World English).




11 comments:

  1. This is worthy of magnum-sized bubbly celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I can't wait to see what your NA is like :) Congrats <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really interesting! Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great premise! I'm scared of NA, but I will read it if you write it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait! Since it's a trilogy will each book feature a new couple or will it be the same one throughout?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to read it!!! Your series, Under The Never Sky, is my most favorite EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I really cant wait to read this one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete